Current Job Opportunities
Electrical Apprentice - 1st or 2nd Year
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
100% Australian owned and operated, we’ve been solar PV specialists since 2012. We install solar on homes and businesses throughout Australia and have an impeccable track record when it comes to customer satisfaction.
Our in house teams manage the whole process from sales and customer service, to CEC accredited design and engineering, through to our CEC accredited installers with over 40 years combined experience!
Due to company growth we are adding additional install teams, and we are seeking a 1st or 2nd year apprentice to grow with us and become a valued member of our reputable team.
- Roughing in cables
- General fitting off
- Installation of solar panels and railing
- Working at heights (ticket preferred but not essential)
- Maintain safe and tidy work environment
- Current driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Own basic tools and drills
- Previous Solar experience (preferred but not required)
- Punctual and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Red / White Card
- Electrotechnology Pre Apprenticeship (preferred)
- Willing to undertake Police check
- Above award wage remuneration
- Enrolment into registered RTO/TAFE
- Flexible working conditions
- On-going mentoring and support
- Paid training and entitlements
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable company that is passionate about the solar industry and delivers outstanding quality and value.
Please email your resume and cover letter to
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Previous applicants need not apply. No agencies please